FOOD & BEVERAGE
VOCABULARY PRACTICE (Choose the right word)
Talking to tourists in English 1
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. This palace was the summer
of the Emperor Franz Joseph.
2. On you right you'll see a beautiful example of 17th century Neo-gothic architecture. Presently it
the Museum of Justice, but it used to be a prison.
3. The walking tour
from the tourist information office every hour until 7:00 PM.
4. All of the major sights are
on the map.
5. There is a
of hotels in the back of the brochure.
6. Go straight for about 500 meters, and then
right on Main Street.
7. You won't be able to catch a taxi here. You have to go to a taxi
8. A lot of these buildings are really
-down. ( = old and falling apart)
9. It's a two-
tour. ( = the tour lasts for two hours)
10. The city has many beautiful tree-
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c) 2007-2018 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.