FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH FOR HOTEL EMPLOYEES
Hotel Reception/ Guest Services 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. I'm sorry, we don't have any rooms
2. Would you like me to check another
3. I'm sorry, we're all-
( = we have no free rooms) because of a big conference.
4. I'll need to see your passport, or some other form of
5. We don't have room
. ( = We don't bring food, etc. to your room)
6. The concierge will
you to your room.
7. There's a
-bar in every suite.
8. Let me know if I can be of further
= Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help
9. Before you arrive =
to your arrival
10. We also have a gym which you can use at your
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c) 2007-2018 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.